ROKR Magic Cello AMK63
Items Included: Wooden Pieces
Number of Pieces: 199
Assembly Time: About 4.5h
Package Size: 317*233*63.5mm
Assembly Size: 235*205*185mm
CLASSIC CELLO MODEL- It takes the classical and gorgeous cello as the design prototype and the self playing interpretation method has added a little mystery to the classical charm.
Magic Cello Story
The music box, born at the end of the 18th century, solidified abstract music into concrete works of art and witnessed the history of human civilization for more than 300 years. ROKR has designed a “Mechanical Music Box” series to place music into the box. The elegant cello, with a traditional sense of classics, has always been popular.
Therefore, ROKR has integrated the cello into the “mechanical music box.” When the gear rotates, the melody rings, making people seem to enter a magical secret.
- Open the package and take out the wooden parts, instructions and other accessories in turn.
- Before assembly, please read the notice of the instruction firstly.
- Assemble carefully as the instruction book.
- Complete the assembly!
- Place it on your desk.
- Wind it up and enjoy the beautiful music Nocturne, Op.9, No.2 in E.
Check if the gear is engaged with the rack. The mark “R” should face upwards.
Refer to 18-2 in the instruction to open the first book behind the cello and check if gears are engaged with those of the movement.
Ancient book base
Tell the story of Pablo Casals who was a great cello player.
Hollow pattern bow
Made of transparent PS material and brown wooden pieces.
Intricate gear group
Engage with one another to allow smooth rotation.
Amazed at the bow moving back and forth after being wound.
Provide driving power for the gear group.
Feature a scaled-down fingerboard.
Raw Materials & Technology
- ROKR R & D team preferred customized parts for better durability.
- Hundreds of suppliers from all over the world provide adaptive parts for a series of products, which are deeply customized to meet the design functions.
- High precision steady-state laser cutting is adopted, and the process error is controlled within 5um, which is equivalent to 1 / 20 hair diameter.
- Guarantee that all parts can fully fit and assemble, and each bayonet fits tightly.
- We choose basswood from the high latitude of the northern cold zone, which is strong and durable.
- The wood grain is fine and uniform, showing silk luster, layered, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and not easy to crack.
Detailed Instruction Book
There are clear and understandable pictures and texts in the manual. Take out the corresponding numbered wooden pieces and assemble them as pictures. In addition, we also have a detailed assembly video, which is posted on the official YouTube account.
Exercise your Brain
Hands-on way to exercise logic thinking and fine mental skills. In this process, kids would be more patient and prudent!
It brings tremendous sense of accomplishment and can show it off to friends and family.
A Great Gift and Worthy of Display
The best gift to someone special gift or home decor for anyone. It will make a memorable gift that will be cherished forever. No one will refuse such a fairy house gift!
The delicate model needs your patience and concentration. But the grand result will be rewarding.