ROKR Cruiser Motorcycle LK504
Items Included: Wooden Pieces
Number of Pieces: 420
Difficulty Level: ★★★★☆☆
Assembly Time: About 5h
Assembly Size: 270*116*160 mm
Package Size: 317*233*39 mm
RETRO STYLE – Based on the classic motorcycle cruise car with retro flavor, a highly recognizable transmission model is designed by integrating the classic locomotive model of one hundred years.
EXQUISITE DISPLAY – With its classic model, this cruise motorcycle is a suitable desktop collocation of small things.
ROKR Cruiser Motorcycle Story
In 1885, German Daimler invented the world’s first motorcycle. Compared with later locomotives famous for speed and appearance, the original motorcycle made of wood was limited by the internal combustion engine’s efficiency at that time. It was not only conservative in performance but also not as cool in appearance as it is today. However, due to various restrictions, the original product of compromise has made continuous breakthroughs for more than 100 years, becoming a well-deserved wild king on the road.
Rokr pays tribute to the craftsman spirit of 140 years ago, combining classics with creativity and creating a wild locomotive on the table with wood. It not only reproduces the exterior of the classic cruiser but also strives for perfection in details and highly restores the V4 engine structure inside the locomotive. When traveling, two groups of four pistons move back and forth as if the real motorcycle is moving at high speed.
- Exquisite Package.
- Pre-cut Wood Sheets.
- Accessory Tools.
- English Instruction Book.
Follow the instruction to finish assembly.
A Cruiser Motorcycle will be completed.
Twist the spring clockwise.
Side Openable Storage Boxes
- Just as a real motorcycle,it has large-capacity rear backpacks.Detailed decorations for the model.
Spring Drive Switch
- Twist the spring, the motorcycle can ride straight ahead for about 7~10 feets.
Simulation of Four Cylinder Engine
- You can see the engine pistons move as the motocycle is driving,inject it with a steady stream of vitality.
- The independent front suspension will help to absorb shocks, making the motorcycle possible to drive more smoothly
Independent Front Suspension
Raw Materials & Technology
- ROKR R & D team preferred customized parts for better durability.
- Hundreds of suppliers from all over the world provide adaptive parts for a series of products, which are deeply customized to meet the design functions.
- High precision steady-state laser cutting is adopted, and the process error is controlled within 5um, which is equivalent to 1 / 20 hair diameter.
- Guarantee that all parts can fully fit and assemble, and each bayonet fits tightly.
- We choose basswood from the high latitude of the northern cold zone, which is strong and durable.
- The wood grain is fine and uniform, showing silk luster, layered, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and not easy to crack.
A Retro & Movable Display
A highly recognizable transmission model is designed based on the retro motorcycle cruiser and the classic locomotive shape of a century.
It has a streamlined body, and many parts of the body are designed with elastic lines so that the whole body presents the characteristics of a streamlined body and is cool and elegant. The classic motorcycle shape makes the cruising motorcycle a small object suitable for desktop matching.
In appearance, it reproduces the classic motorcycle cruiser shape with a full sense of retro. It is designed with a built-in cruise drive and spring support system. When driving, players tighten the spring and gently pull away from the foot support at the bottom, and it can gallop forward. The spring damping system built into the front wheel axle can cushion when the vehicle body hits an obstacle to prevent the moving locomotive from hitting the vehicle body. In the static state, players can also support the foot support at the bottom to make the locomotive an excellent decoration on the desktop. The front has a 30 ° steering angle, which can not only straighten and switch the galloping mode but also match the side parking of a single frame.
Travel/exhibition dual mode, with a 30 ° steering angle at the front, can not only straighten and switch the galloping mode but also match the side parking of a single frame.
It has a built-in spring drive and foot support braking system. Screw in the spring and loosen the foot support; the locomotive can gallop forward.
The spring damping system built into the front wheel axle can cushion when the vehicle body hits an obstacle to prevent the moving locomotive from hitting the vehicle body.
Detailed Instruction Book
There are clear and understandable pictures and texts in the manual. Take out the corresponding numbered wooden pieces and assemble them as pictures.In addition, we also have a detailed assembly video, which is posted on the official YouTube account.
The delicate model needs your patience and concentration. But the grand result will be rewarding.