ROKR Submachine Gun LQB01
Items Included: Wooden pieces, rubber bands, etc
Pieces: 275 pcs
Difficulty Level: ★★★★☆☆
Assembly Time: About 5h
Package Size: 453.5*153.5*51 mm
Assembly Size: 697*138*178 mm
LIFELIKE GUN MODEL – This is a realistic simulation submachine gun which has two shooting modes, bringing you unforgettable gameplay.
Submachine Gun Story
In a distant, primitive tribe, inhabited by a peaceful and highly intelligent group of people, there came a day when a group of outsiders sought to invade their land and establish their economic stronghold. The brave tribespeople worked tirelessly throughout the night, inventing the Submachine Gun. The gun was sturdy and reliable, capable of rapid-fire, and ultimately aided the tribal people in defeating the invaders, successfully defending their homeland.
Operating Instruction（*Please do not aim at face for your safety）
Ejection cartridge case mode & Normal mode.
The bullet is safe and can be reused.
Reciprocating charging handle
It perfectly replicates the handle of the real gun.
Annular radiator barrel
Lifelike heat radiation device adds more immersive play.
Ejection sliding module
It is used to hook and launch rubber bands.
Round drum magazine
It has a large bullet capacity ensuring constant shooting.
Fire mode switch
Switch to the ejection cartridge mode/normal mode.
A reciprocating charging handle on a rifle is a mechanism designed to facilitate the manual operation of the firearm during the loading and unloading process. It is typically found on semi-automatic and automatic rifles and aids the shooter in quickly cycling the firearm.
By pulling it, the shooter can pull the bolt or bolt carrier group to the rear, ejecting an empty cartridge case and chambering a new round from the magazine. This action allows the shooter to prepare for the next shot without taking the rifle off their shoulder or losing sight of the target. The primary advantage of this design is that it enhances the shooter’s rate of fire and overall efficiency.
Step 1: Pull the chuck backwards.
Step 2: Pull the rubber band on the handle back to the chuck.
Step 3: Pull the chuck backwards, and repeat the loading steps.
- Rotate the chuck more than once when loading rubber bands.
- The aging of rubber bands and insufficient tension lead to inadequate movement of internal mechanisms.
Probably the position of the bullet-supply chamber is not correct. Push it upwards to the top.
Raw Materials & Technology
- ROKR R & D team preferred customized parts for better durability.
- Hundreds of suppliers from all over the world provide adaptive parts for a series of products, which are deeply customized to meet the design functions.
- High precision steady-state laser cutting is adopted, and the process error is controlled within 5um, which is equivalent to 1 / 20 hair diameter.
- Guarantee that all parts can fully fit and assemble, and each bayonet fits tightly.
- We choose basswood from the high latitude of the northern cold zone, which is strong and durable.
- The wood grain is fine and uniform, showing silk luster, layered, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and not easy to crack.